Sell your Curtains
We can sell your curtains on consignment.
- Width of at least 1500mm
- Length or Drop of at least 2100mm
- Be less than 5 years old (unless particularly nice, eg silk, or a branded fabric such Colefax and Fowler, Rubelli, Jane Churchill);
- Must have no marks or fading.
- Neutral colours, without pattern are currently in demand
What we don't take on consignment:
- Some sheers
How long is the consignment for?
Goods are taken on consignment for 3-4 months. When the curtains sell the owner receives 50% of the sale price, less GST.
How are my curtains priced?
We price them based on:
1. Type of fabric
2. Size of Drop and Width
Is there a fee to put curtains on consignment?
There is no fee to put your curtains on consignment or if goods have not sold.
Do you collect curtains?
We do not take your curtains down or collect curtains.
How to enquire about selling your curtains?
If you would like to enquire about selling your goods,
- Email us a photo, with measurements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 9509 9000 to discuss
- Alternatively you can bring them in for us to look at.
On-site inspection service
We can visit you to advise on the saleability of goods. A $40.00 (metro) fee payable in advance. Please note that all goods must meet our criteria before an appointment is made. This is for inspection only. We do not take your curtains down or collect curtains.
This service is ideal for house lots.