Sell your Curtains
We can sell your curtains on consignment.
- Width of at least 1500mm
- Length or Drop of at least 2100mm
- Be less than 5 years old (unless particularly nice, eg silk, or a branded fabric such Colefax and Fowler, Rubelli, Jane Churchill);
- Must have no marks or fading.
- Neutral colours, without pattern are currently in demand
We do NOT take on consignment:
- Some sheers
How long is the consignment for?
Goods are taken on consignment for 3-4 months. When the curtains sell the owner receives 50% of the sale price, less GST.
How are my curtains priced?
We price them based on:
1. Type of fabric
2. Size of Drop and Width
Is there a fee to put curtains on consignment?
Yes, There is an admin fee of $20 per pair to put your curtains on consignment as there is a lot of work to prepare and present your curtains for sale. This is payable when you drop off your curtains. This fee is non refundable.
Do you collect curtains?
We do not take your curtains down or collect curtains.
How to enquire about selling your curtains?
If you would like to enquire about selling your goods,
- Email us a photo, with measurements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feel free to call us on 9509 9000 to discuss
- Alternatively you can bring them in for us to look at, preferably from Wednesday to Friday.